- 1 cups flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 cup of cold water
- 1/2tablespoon butter (other vegetable oils or coconut oil may be substituted)
*ADS CLICK ON PHOTO FOR PIKLIZ/ ESCOVITCH
Written by: Farmer Rich (MR. G-Thumbs) Edited by:Chef Sharlee B.(Guyanese Girl Haitian Soul) & Farmer Shawn (Hatian Suave)
The main reason we came up with this recipe is because one of the most common question we have at our farmers market is always :What do I do with my leeks?
Our answer was to research & team up with a chef to offer more than just a simple stir fried rice recipe that aldo represented the west indies.
With that being said we hope you enjoy.
Here are your ingredients:
- 4 medium potatoes,
HOW TO MAKE TRADITIONAL PIKLIZ ( PICKLESE, SPICY PICKLED VEGETABLE RELISH)
- Get good music together for inspiration!! RN we are...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.