WRITTEN BY PCH
- 1 cups flour
- 1/2teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 cup of cold water
- 1/2tablespoon butter (other vegetable oils or coconut oil may be substituted)
*ADS CLICK ON PHOTO FOR PIKLIZ/ ESCOVITCH
- Combine flour and baking powder in a bowl.
- Mix butter into the flour and baking powder mixture.
- Add water.
- Knead dough until it is a tight mass.
- Divide into 6 roughly equal pieces.
- Kneed each piece into a ball.
- Flatten, deep fry or fry in hot oil, that is at least half the height of the dough balls, until golden brown.