A plant with multiple names cymbopogon, aka lemongrass, barbed wire grass, silky heads, Cochin grass, Malabar grass, oily heads or fever grass, is a genus of Asian, African, Australian, and tropical island plants in the grass family.
WHY LEMON GRASS?!?
LEMONGRASS IS MEDICALLY PROVEN TO:
- Relieving anxiety. Many people find sipping hot tea to be relaxing, but lemongrass tea may offer further anxiety-reducing properties.
- Lowering cholesterol.
- Preventing infections.
- Boost oral health.
- Relieving pain.
- Boost red blood cell levels.
- Relieve bloating.
- Boil a cup of water
- pour the boiling water over the lemongrass stalks to steep
- leave the stalks in the water for at least 5 minutes
- strain the liquid from the stalks and pour into a teacup
- Or.. boil stalks in water and strain in cup
**Adding ice cubes will create a cold lemongrass tea**